Nutrition, exercise and well-being resources bundled thoughtfully for you
Humn' is a combination of all the resources you need, to learn how to make sustainable lifestyle habits that respects your already established life.
Humn' is an online transformation programme. It is the culmination of over eight years of experience in the fitness and dance industry, training and helping many women. Humn' gives you the ability to be flexible with your exercise and lifestyle. I want to empower you to take care of your health and well-being. I want you to be free from societal pressures and begin to love yourself for the unique and incredible person you are.
When you sign up to Humn’ you get an eight-week programme with easy to follow training and nutrition guides. You also get access to the membership website for six months.
THE SECOND 8 WEEK PROGRAMME BEGINS ON 22nd AUGUST 2022
2022 Humn' Launch video
What's in the program?
- 6-months subscription to the online membership site, and resources.
- Self-love tool kit.
- In App community.
- Fortnightly email correspondence check ins.
- App with exercise guides and habit tracking.
- Eight-week exercise PDF guides - 'At Home' and 'Build.'
- Additional PDF guides on sleep, stress, self care, mindset and nutrition.
- Access to online 'Workout Alongside Me' exercise classes (1 new class added every week.)
What will I get out of the programme?
- Expertly designed workouts
- Motivation & accountability
- New friends in our online community
- Confidence to feel good in the skin you're in
- You'll learn to love your body and appreciate it, flaws and all
How is this programme different
- Faith-based health philosophy - Humn' is different in its approach to health and well-being as it takes its understanding from biblical truths and guidance founded from a Christian perspective. Some of the teaching on mindsets and motivations flow from these perspectives.
- This eight-week program will be capped to 30 women, meaning you will get extra care and attention.
- I'll be invested in you, helping and encouraging you to achieve the goals you set for yourself. This is not just a PDF downloadable guide. I'll be there with you coaching you through it and helping you overcome barriers as they arise.
The hummingbird represents the idea of responding to life with joy and lightness, and a quickness and ease adapting to new environments. I hope everyone who encounters this programme and brand can find joy through movement and a healthy lifestyle. That it can be flexible and work with them and their ever changing lives.
Exercise and nutrition or 'being healthy' should not be a burden or a chore; it should be fun and bring a lightness to your step.