FITNESS IN FIVE
FIVE ACTIONABLE STEPS TO GET BACK IN SHAPE WITH A BUSY SCHEDULE
The essential mindset techniques that my clients and I use to prime ourselves for success. (these SIMPLE techniques could be stopping you from finally achieving your goals.)
The SIMPLE and EFFECTIVE approach to nutrition approved by a qualified clinical nutritionist and guidance on how you can use this advice straight away in your own life, no calorie counting, starving or deprivation.
CLARITY and the correct prioritising of steps you need to take, based on professional personal training experience and real-life client’s success.
and so much more...
* This will take you to an opt-in form that subscribes you to my email list, don't worry you can unsubscribe at any time and I won't spam you!
These four worksheets are designed to help you order your mind, life, nutrition and exercise and will help you to look and feel your best. These are linked within the Fitness and five guide above and helps to put the steps into action. You get access to all that is below when you download Fitness in five.
Thanks to Key nutrition you can use this free 4 day Reset menu to make sure your nutrition is supporting your body, mind and goals.
- Nutritionist designed whole foods delicious recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner for four days.
- Explanation of the three macronutrients and the role they play in your body and to support your goals.
- Important information on micronutrients, stress and digestive health.
4 WEEK GYM GUIDE
This four week gym guide is a perfect way to get started and feel confident / motivated in the gym. This is suited to a beginner / intermediate gym goer with no injuries looking to 'tone up' and loose body fat. The workouts target all your body with a combo of weights and cardio, it's designed for a women in mind.
- Explanations of Body recomposition and important exercise fundamentals and programme breakdown.
- 3 designed weight sessions (upper body, lower body, core, full body.)
- Warm ups, dynamic stretches + activations.
- 2 cardio designed sessions.
- Linked video demonstrations of every movement detailed.
- Stretching recommendations.
We all know that exercise and diet is important but I think setting your mind up for success is actually the first step on your way to reaching your goals and probably the most over looked aspect in the health fitness industry.
- How to set goals and ensure you stay motivated toward them.
- Getting your mind and thoughts focused on the outcome and your personal strengths that will help you get there.
- Self love / care activities.
- Encouraging words to you and recommended steps to keep your day productive and inspired.
For some (like me) being organised doesn't come naturally. In this worksheet I give you practical tips and resources that will make organising your hectic week a beautiful breeze.
- How to prepare your food.
- Printable meal plan + and 2 shopping lists with easy layouts.
- My top 10 tips to help you.
- How to modify and organise your workout plan to suit your body and goals.
- More links to helpful resources.